Monday, June 05, 2006

GORE IS GOOD GORE IS GREAT GORE FOR PRES 2008


Well you were lookin' for charisma and you got it. Even the lefties were whinin' in 2000. Oh the woes of a bland leader! Now, six years after a stolen election, we're in a shitstorm and it ain't clearing up any time soon. I know Al Gore seemed a bit drab. His speeches were a millenium snoozefest, and as a child of the early 90's, I didn't trust that Tipper bitch either. Parental Advisory?! Get off a brother's back! Alas, I have let the wounds heal. I have recently seen Gore's fear-inducing and awe-inspiring documentary, An Inconvenient Truth, and was blown to bits not only by his incindiary slide show, but by his humor, grace, and passion. Everyone should see this film as a brilliant cautionary tale, but more importantly as an unveiling of America's newest heartthrob, Al Gore. As Tom Cruise's penchance for sodomy drives him to the looney bin and Brad Pitt loses his manhood to Mother Teresa, our nation is hungry for some middle-aged eye candy. Enter Al. 2008? Tis a Gore coup, natch! Not only do I trust him in cleaning up the mess in the Middle East, but I foresee a future in which my children can breathe freely and not be frozen in blocks of ice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home