Friday, June 09, 2006

we got the digits


I must admit, my initial reaction to Santino of Bravo's famed Project Runway was negatory. He was arrogant, obnoxious, and that rattail made me wanna barf. Call me Hillary, but after watching a few episodes of his raging lunacy, I switched teams. And then that dumb Asian bitch won. But fear not! We are still in the year of Santino! Today, Friday 6/9, at 11am PST (Los Angeles) you can call Santino and ask him anything, Yes, ANYTHING! It is for a remake of a 90's show called RING MY BELL. Very strange indeed. Past participants include director Gregg Araki and club kid James St. James. The number to call is 323.603.6312 Find out more at www.ringmybell.tv or www.santinorice.com. And start by asking, "Where's my dress at?!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home